Saturday, November 13, 2010
I hate writing about people who hurt me. I hate having to waste my precious minutes talking about and venting on said person has done to me.
Sadly, I know no other way to release the anger than by writing about it.
Who is to blame today?
A woman...
Yes, it is a woman. I won't go into specifics, most people close to me already know who I'm talking about so there is no need.

What I'm about to say applies to everyone so in some way I guess you'll still find it interesting even though you may not know the name of this woman.

A lot of people command respect, they want to be treated like with dignity and well respect. First of all, you must earn respect if you really want it. How does one earn respect? Well you start by respecting others. "Do onto others as you would have others do unto you." Wise words. You don't have to like me, but if you want me to treat you as a respectable human being, you need to show me that you can do the same for me, otherwise you aren't worth my time and I will discard you as an annoying little pebble in my shoe.

I'm not all sugar and spice and everything nice as some people believe. Well of course I'm not mean to you, you're my friend (or brother, sister, mother, cousin..), I would never treat you bad. For those of you who have experienced this side of me know very well that I can hold a grudge forever, and it is very difficult to get me to the point of even consider holding a grudge against them so you know their crime must have been big.

Second point, I'm a smart girl, if I'm told I'm doing something wrong and needs to be fixed, I will most likely change my ways and fix the situation. Now if you're just getting pissed off day by day and don't say a word then there is no way I'm going to know I'm doing something bad! I'm not psychic, well not anymore at least...
Communication is key in all relationships. Be it with your spouse, or with your co-workers, no matter how embarrassing or tedious a conversation may be, letting know other people how you feel is very important to be able to co-exist!

Last point, don't talk behind my back, please, just don't!
I know a lot of people say that they rather a person come to them face to face and say what they need to say to them. A lot of people don't really mean it, because once this is done they go berserk! I won't, I promise. Please, curse at me, tell me I stink, or tell me my freakishly index toe is much too long for your comfort, whatever it is, just say it in my face. Don't go around telling other people how I'm "this" and "that", eventually I'll find out about it and be really angry. *makes angry face*

So what's the moral of this post? Don't freaking mess with me!
I am dead serious!
If you suddenly feel that I've drifted away, that you no longer have access to my Facebook wall, or that I no longer attempt any kind of communication with you, think about what the heck you did to piss me off!
I don't want to be a bitch myself, but a girl can only take so much, my granny taught me tolerance, but if you looked up "most scariest bitch ever" on google, you'll probably find her picture. Yeah, she was crazy like that.

Ok then, thanks for reading, and please don't be scared for me now, I'm not all bad, if you're reading this, it means that you're still part of my life, so you're safe, for now....
:)

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers