Saturday, July 16, 2011
Today, Saturday July 16th 2011 sitting here typing at 2.23 am., sadness came to me.
It is almost the end of our Peru trip and although I've missed Ronald terribly, I am getting all worked up about leaving my family.
In three days time we will be returning to the states and God only knows when we will be able to come back to Lima and visit family.
I can't say I had the best time in my life here, I spent most of my days at home, the first of them I had no internet access and it was driving me insane!
We didn't really go out, spend our time with my mom and my sisters which is fine, it's what we came for.

I'm oddly satisfied but at the same time mortified, not knowing when I will see these people again is extremely sad.

Well that's about it, nothing more to add to that.

:(

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers