Thursday, March 17, 2011
Well, where do I start?
First of all the passports, they're done and the date has been set. We should be getting the passports in a month or so.
Why the passports? Well, we're traveling to Peru in the summer.
Baby and I are going to visit our family.
It's been so long since I was last there, 2006 to be exact. Things have changed so much and I'm a ball of nerves just thinking about it.
I mean, I get to see my mother and my sisters, that never changes, but I have more family now, my cousins both have children as well.
I've changed so much, I'm older, I think differently, I feel different. I'm less tolerant of B.S., so so much has changed.
There's also the fact that Luka has never been there. I don't know how he'll react to his first time on a plane, or how he'll feel when all of these strangers come towards him with loving embraces. Will he reject them? Will they feel offended?
I hope not.
There's is also the matter of Ronald's family, they are so big in numbers. We have to go see them too. Now everyone knows I'm not too fond of his mother's side, but his father's side are pretty cool.

Then there is the pain that always comes when I think of Peru.
My grandmother isn't there anymore.
No matter how many years go by, Peru just feels empty without her.
I have this fear of going to my house and looking at that front doorstep and crumble down in tears.
She's not there, and it's such a bittersweet feeling. Seeing my family, but it's not complete. She's gone.

Anyway, I guess there's still time to process everything, there's still time to get things together and give myself a chance to be prepared.
KK then, bye...

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers