Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Well, let's start this off by saying that I will not talk about breastfeeding.
Well I might include something related to it, but it's ok, it's my blog. XD

Since I started to get to know makeup brands and started writing my beauty blog and whatnot, I made it a point to be able to recognize things right from the get go.
I can pretty much spot a fake once I get an initial look.
Then I started researching designer bags, not that I can afford a Louis Vuitton per say, but a girl can dream can't she?
Recently though, thanks to a very good facebook friend named Vienna, I was introduced to a brand called Coach.
It is a designer brand at an affordable price. I like how they look and how they feel and if you save up a little you can rack up a pretty collection in no time.
The downside to everything pretty and chic is that there will fakes out there. In lieu of this, I started to investigate how to spot a fake Coach bag. I was pretty surprised with the amount of information I found and by now I consider myself a connoisseur.

So why am I rambling on and on about this and that? Well I went on some Spanish forums, namely some from Peru and I saw people offering these extremely cheaply made fakes for sale. Now it would all be somewhat ok if they weren't offering them for crazy prices! They are practically selling them for about 60% of what an original would cost you. I felt outraged, I mean come on! Why, why would you rip people off like that.
Worse part is, the buyers believe it so much, they go on these forums and purchase those bags. So sad!
Same thing goes with the makeup, I saw some rolls of makeup brushes with about 15 brushes included and some cream shadow palettes from MAC.
O.M.G!

Anyway, moving on, I know I said I wouldn't talk about breastfeeding, but it's part of my life. The latest?
This blog post:
http://blog.theicecreamists.com/2011/03/262/
These people made some ice cream flavor called "Baby Gaga", guess whose milk they used? Human breastmilk!
I have to admit, I'm pretty skeptical to try someone else's boobie milk, but it makes sense! We drink cow milk, and cow milk is essentially breastmilk.
So why not consume something that was meant for us in the first place?
I agree with everything said in that post and I want to point fingers at the nay sayers for talking such nonsense and wanting this flavor to be banned.
How hypocritical can you be? You are willing to drink cow's milk, meant for a calf, but you won't consume human breastmilk because it came from a woman?

Me? I don't really drink any type of milk so I have an excuse to not try this flavor, not saying I won't, but I have my reasons, I don't really like milk. I do like ice cream though, so we'll see.

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers