Thursday, June 2, 2011
Well I am not really starving, but there are periods of times when I don't feel quite full. I feel like something is missing.
My body seems to be reacting very well to the vegetarian lifestyle though, I feel light, fresh, clean perhaps?
I don't know how these things work, but I feel healthy. I know, I know, three days isn't enough to see a huge difference, but I feel it.

Ok, lets get to the good stuff, menu of the day:

Midnight Snack - Avocado, and some nibbles of leftover torreja.
Breakfast - Fried eggs, and bread, fresh squeezed limeade
Lunch - Green rice with onion and avocado salad
Snack - Can't remember, but I ate something I'm sure of that
Dinner - Same as Lunch

So as you can see, avocado and eggs have been my best friends lately. They provide me what protein I may be lacking and they fill me up.
I know it's not very creative, but I'm working with what I have.
Two more days of this madness and I'm done. I can't say it's bad though, I like how this is going, may have to go vegetarian again sometime. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend fried some potatoes, home fries style with a butt load of spices from my cabinet. He had no idea what he was doing, he just put a bit of everything and it ended up tasting good. You could try tofu soup? custards?

Jeannette said...

I have a friend who has suggest tofu. Now that I am no longer vegetarian I plan on including some of these non-meat things into my diet.

Contributors

Followers