Thursday, June 20, 2013
Plain and simple, my freaking butt hurts. Every time I try to explain to someone why I groan when I get up from a chair or why I suddenly stop dead in my tracks when I'm trying to sit back down, I find it hard to explain that the excruciating pain I'm feeling is coming from my ass.

I try to gently explain the wonderful phenomenon that is Posterior Pelvic Pain but once I utter those words, people look at me like I'm crazy. Plain and simple people, my ass hurts like a motherfudger!

Why does my butt hurt? Well, let's see, since I got pregnant, my body no longer belongs to me. I have this little devil child growing inside me. He/she took residence in my womb and decided to mess with the delicate balance of my hormones. It made me puke, it made me moody, and it turned me into a pregzilla. Not only that, but this little devil child has the audacity to stretch so long that it pushes my bones around. He/she kicks and turns while I'm trying to sleep and makes my belly jump!
To top it all off, one of those lovely hormones my body is secreting has the wonderful job of stretching out my bones. Yes, you heard it, my bones are being stretched out and my joints are like jelly, hence the pain. Where? In my butt of course.

Lol.
No, I'm not mad at my baby, I just found it funny that I was trying so hard to very modestly explain my butt pain to people. Now I'm just going to say that my butt hurts.


0 comments:

Contributors

Followers